TIMCO Timber Frame Constr&Landsc Wafer Grn Screw 8.0mmx250mmPK50
Designed as an alternative to the traditional coach screw mainly used for timber to timber applications. Coated with a patented multi-layer corrosion resistant plating, this screw is ideal for external applications. Stainless steel must be used where there is corrosive environment and/or where the base material has inherent corrosive characteristics e.g. Green Oak.
• Wafer head countersunk and TX30 recess
• Long lasting withstands up to 1,000 hours salt spray resistance in accordance to BS EN 9227:2012
• Helix shank for removing debris and to improve clamping
• 50° deep single thread to provide a secure fixing with high pull-out resistance
• Single slash point to reduce torque and the risk of timber splitting at low edge distance
• 25° sharp point and single lead for