Terms and Conditions
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE
Information about us
www.epiccentresupply.co.uk is a site operated by EpicCentre Supply Ltd(“We”).
We are registered in England and Wales under company number
Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions govern your use of our website whether as a guest or a registered user. Use of our site includes accessing, browsing, or registering to use our site.
Please read these terms in full before you use this website. Your continued use of our website confirms your acceptance of these terms and your agreement to comply with them.
It is not necessary to register with us in order to use most parts of this website. However, particular areas of this website will only be accessible if you have registered.
All reasonable measures are taken by us to ensure that this website is operational all day, every day. However, occasionally technical issues may result in some downtime and accordingly we will not be liable if this website is unavailable at any time.
Where possible we always try to give advance warning of maintenance issues that may result in website down time, but we shall not be obliged to provide such notice.
Throughout this website you may find links to third party websites. The provision of a link to such a website does not mean that we endorse that website. If you visit any website via a link on this web site, you do so at your own risk.
Whilst we do take all reasonable steps to make sure that the information on this website is always up to date and accurate, we do not guarantee that all material is accurate and, or up to date.
All material contained on this website is provided without any or warranty of any kind. You use the material on this website at your own discretion.
Exclusion of liability
We do not accept liability for any loss or damage that you suffer as a result of using this website.
- Any estimates given by the Company or its representatives in respect of quantities needed will be treated as such without obligation on the part of the Company and the Customer will be entirely responsible for ascertaining the quantities required.
- Quotations are for the supply of goods and or materials on these Terms and Conditions only.
- Any quotation given by the Company is not an offer and the Company reserves the right to withdraw or amend any quotation at any time prior to the Company’s acceptance of the Customer’s order.
- The Company shall be entitled without notice to the Customer reasonably to alter any specification, description, design, drawing, illustration and/or other particulars relating to goods and to supply the goods as so altered in performance of the Contract and shall also be entitled to substitute similar goods of equivalent type and to supply such goods in performance of the Contract.
- Acceptance of your order will occur when we dispatch the goods you have ordered.
- By placing your order you are confirming that you are 18 years old or older. This is because some goods have a minimum legal age limit. All deliveries must be signed for by a person who is over the age of 18. If we cannot deliver to you because there is no one available to sign for the goods we will ask you to rearrange delivery but we may need to make a charge for re-delivery. If no one is available to accept re-delivery we may cancel your order, deduct the delivery charges and refund the balance of your money.
- When you place an order payment in full should be made for all goods and any related delivery charges. After you place an order through the website, we will send you an e-mail to confirm that we have received the order.
- We reserve the right to reject any order for any reason.
- All orders are subject to stock availability. If we are unable to supply your goods within 30 days of you placing your order with us because the goods are unavailable we will notify you and reimburse the payment made by you for the goods.
Terms of Payment
All accounts are for settlement (net of discount) in advance unless alternative terms are agreed in writing on behalf of the EpicCentre Supply. Failure to make due payments in respect of deliveries or instalments under this or any other Contract between the Buyer and the Company shall entitle the company to delay, suspend or cancel deliveries in whole or in part at its option.
If credit is given the settlement of the account is to be made within thirty days of the end of the month of dispatch or collection of the goods unless otherwise agreed in writing.
Any payment or part payment thereof remaining unpaid after such period of 30 days shall in the absolute discretion of the Company carry interest thereon at the rate of three and a half (3%) per cent per annum above Barclays Bank plc’s base rate prevailing during the period such unpaid amount remains unpaid and shall be added to the said amount due from the Buyer to the Company and calculated on a daily basis subject to the right of the company in its absolute discretion to add a credit charge (payable by the Buyer) to all accounts which the Buyer may deduct if the account is duly settled.
Shipping/ Delivery Info
Whilst every effort is made to deliver goods on the dates at the time and within the periods mentioned, such dates, times or periods shall be deemed to be for information purposes only and shall not form part of the terms and conditions of the Contract. Delivery time estimations are quoted in working days (not including Sundays or public holidays) Delays in delivery of goods is sometimes outside of our control. As such, delivery cannot be guaranteed and any dates we specify for the delivery of the goods are approximate only. Please do not arrange for goods to be fitted and/or installed until you have received the goods in full and checked them for any discrepancies or damage. We shall not be liable for any losses, costs, damages, charges, or expenses caused by any delay for delivery of the goods. If we or our suppliers are temporarily out of stock or the item ordered is a special order, we will notify you of this position and you should allow up to 28 days for dispatch of the goods.
Delivery costs and times are dependent on the products ordered. Most in stock items will be dispatched next day. Once your order is placed, we’ll contact you with an exact delivery date as soon as we process your order. We aim to deliver next day. Your order placed online will be processed and delivered without undue delay, no later than 2-3 working days after your order has been placed. Although on many occasions next day delivery is available. Delivery cost is calculated at the checkout. All deliveries are subject to stock and we will be sure to give you as much notice as possible for any stock issues that may affect your delivery.
If you need an urgent delivery, we recommend you to phone us.
A preferred delivery date can be entered when ordering, however this is not guaranteed.
Deliveries are made between 8.00am – 5.00pm Monday - Friday and Saturday 8.00 am – 13:00pm although we will give you as much notice as possible for early/late deliveries.
Please be advised, delivery may be made in multiple shipments.
Delivery will only be arranged to destinations within our map. Please supply the full delivery address at the time of order this may differ from the billing address as long as the billing address matches the card holder’s address.
Delivery will occur when the Goods are ready for unloading at the delivery address specified at time of order or as subsequently agreed by both the buyer and EpicCentre Supply Ltd.
Any dates specified by EpicCentre Supply Ltd for delivery of the Goods are intended to be an estimate and time for delivery shall not be made of the essence by notice. If no dates are so specified, delivery shall be within a reasonable time.
EpicCentre Supply Ltd shall arrange for delivery to site on the understanding that there is a suitable road to the delivery address requested. If no such road exists delivery will be made to the nearest point to which, in the opinion of the driver, the vehicle may safely proceed and unload. Please advise us at time of order if delivery is restricted by narrow roads, weak bridges, height restrictions and/or any other restrictions or obstructions to delivery vehicles. Failure to do so may delay delivery of your order and you may incur additional costs if the order must be rebooked for delivery. Where we are unable to deliver the goods because you have not provided appropriate instructions you shall pay us any additional costs or carriage incurred by us.
We will only deliver goods to the billing address on the order.
Please note that delivery is kerbside only.
All deliveries must be received and signed for by a person over the age of 18. If no-one is available to take the delivery, you can arrange redelivery. We may need to make an additional handling charge for redelivery. Should no-one be available to take the redelivery we may cancel the order and refund your money, excluding any delivery and restocking charges. If prior authorisation has been given to deliver the goods without a signature the goods become the responsibility of the person named on the order at the point of delivery as if the goods had been signed for.
It is the responsibility of the buyer to be home/on site on the day of delivery day and time agreed.
EPICCENTRE SUPPY Ltd accepts no liability for being unable to deliver goods due to acts of God, flooding, severe weather, industrial action, civil unrest, regional or national disasters or any other factor outside of our control.
- You shall inspect the goods upon delivery. If the goods are faulty or they have been damaged during delivery you must notify us within 48 hours of delivery. If packaging appears damaged it is recommended that this is marked on the delivery note before you sign.
- We will not accept liability for any claims for goods which are damaged, incorrect, shortage or with missing parts which are not notified within 48 hours after the goods were delivered. For damage claims we will require photographic evidence sending and a description of the damage by email.
- We will not be responsible for compensating you for any losses you may suffer due to incorrect items sent, damaged items or faulty goods once installation has commenced. All goods must be thoroughly checked by a responsible person within 24 hours of receipt and it is deemed that you have accepted all goods once installation has commenced.
- If the goods you purchase are faulty, we may offer a repair, exchange or refund as appropriate in accordance with your statutory and consumer rights. Please contact us at store, by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone us on 01992 870520 to arrange return of faulty goods. Where the goods are being replaced, we will arrange for the damaged or incorrect goods to be collected at the time the replacement goods are delivered. Please ensure the goods remain in their original packaging in the condition they were originally delivered.
- If a refund, repair or exchange is refused we reserve the right to charge you any collection costs.
- Nothing in this clause is intended to affect your statutory rights or your rights as a consumer.
- If any goods develop a fault after 28 days following delivery and where the manufacturer has provided a helpline, repair service or warranty, you should contact the manufacturer direct. We will have no obligation to provide any refund or assistance after the 28 days following delivery
- If we deem goods returned as damaged to be in perfect condition upon receipt, we will reserve the right to charge all additional delivery and collection charges in full plus an additional 20% restocking fee. Please note that any additional delivery or collection charges will be higher than the original delivery charge as all delivery charges displayed on the website are subsidised.
- We may supply all or any of the goods to either metric or imperial sizes in the nearest equivalent measure and goods may be charged in metric measure allowing for conversion.
- Where fine or special tolerances are required in the goods supplied beyond those generally accepted in the building trade, no liability shall attach to us unless such fine tolerances are notified in writing to us at the time of order and we have acknowledged in writing that we are prepared to accept such order.
- Images contained within this site may vary from the actual product. Please check the product description and additional information for more details on the item. If the product information is unclear, please contact us for further information.
Publication of Reviews and Comments
Publication of negative material relating to EpicCentre Supply Builders Merchants services, agents or products that are untrue may result in action being taken against the publisher without further notice being given by us. We reserve the right to remove this material.