Returns and refunds
Cancellations returns and refunds
We hope you’ll be pleased with your purchase. If you should change your mind and wish to return anything bought from us, we’ll be happy to refund or exchange goods you have purchased from us within 14 days of delivery providing:
- The goods you want to return are unopened, unused and in a fully resalable condition.
- You will be responsible for returning the goods to us at your own cost and provide proof of return or we can arrange collection which will be chargeable at a minimum cost of £30 which may vary dependent upon your location and product type.
- Goods should be returned to us at Unit 21 Hayleys Manor Farm, Upland Road, Epping Upland, CM16 6PQ with proof of purchase and your order details.
- You must notify us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need to return prior to returning them.
- We aim to process your refund within 14 days of receipt of the returned items.
- Refunds can only be made to the original card of purchase or PayPal account.
- If the goods you return are not in a fully resalable condition, we reserve the right to refuse a refund on the goods.
If you wish to return undamaged goods - i.e. because you have changed your mind - please note that a 20% re-stocking charge is applicable. When returning the goods to us please ensure the goods are in their original condition with undamaged and unmarked packaging. Please call 01992 870520 for further help or assistance before returning unwanted goods.
The non-resalable items are the following:
- Made to measure or bespoke products which have been made to your specifications or clearly personalised or which by reason of their nature cannot be returned.
- Perishable goods.
- Any product with a short shelfife or sell by date.
- Specially obtained/ordered goods.
- Boilers which have been opened.
- Cementitious goods (eg. cement).
- Plaster based products (eg. multi-finish).
- Mixed paints/liquids.
- Chemicals/liquids which have been opened.
- PIR insulation boards.
- Toilet seats which have been opened due to hygiene purposes.
- Sealed/sensitive electrical goods, if in sealed packages that have been opened, eg. circuit boards.
- Goods that have been fitted/installed.
- Any goods which have become mixed inseparably with other items/other orders after their delivery.
Due to the nature of these goods unless they are faulty, we’re unable to offer a refund or exchange.
If you are in possession of the goods you are under the duty to retain them and take reasonable care of them. You must send the goods back to us to our contact address at your own cost (unless we delivered the item to you in error or the item is damaged or defective) as soon as possible once you have cancelled the order.
We reserve the right to make a charge not exceeding our direct costs of recovering the goods if you do not return the goods or return them at our expense. Once you have notified us that you wish to cancel the order, any sum debited to us will be refunded to you as soon as possible and in any event within 14 days of your cancellation.
Any items that require return that are not damaged or incorrectly delivered may be subject to a re-stocking charge, but we must be made aware within 48 hours of delivery. Restocking charges vary by item. In all cases please contact us with any questions.