Click & Collect
Our Click & Collect service enables you to purchase building materials online and collect them the same day at our store in Epping Upland.
How it works:
- Shop on our website and select your building materials for Click & Collect.
- Some products are available for collection the same day, and others within 3-5 working days.
- The same day collection means your ordered product is one that we keep in our stores.
- The products that have extended Click & Collect time will have a specific note on the product web page which notifies that the Click & Collect service for this particular product is extended to 3-5 working days.
- Once the order has been placed please wait for SMS or email notification to confirm your order is ready for collection in store. Please bring along your order confirmation.
- In situations where your Click & Collect order consists of the same day collection products and collect within 3-5 working days products, your order will be split, and you will receive two separate SMS / email notifications once the orders are ready for collection. The first SMS / email notification will be in relation to the same day Click & Collect order collection and the second SMS/email notification will be in relation to the Click & Collect within 3-5 working days, respectively.
- Once your order is complete you can no longer add items online, change, or cancel your order. For more information on Returns please see our Product Returns policy. If you would like to add additional items to your order, please contact us directly on 01992 870520.
Our store opening hours are as follows: 7am-5pm Monday-Friday, 7.30am-1pm on Saturdays, Sunday- Closed.